Join the team
This is your chance to become part of the Fabienne Chapot team, the rapidly growing Amsterdam fashion label, that is known for its strong feminine ready-to-wear collections.
Ready for your next challenge? View our vacancies!
Senior Product Developer (Fulltime)
This is your chance to join the Fabienne Chapot team, the fashion brand born and raised in Amsterdam with ready-to-wear collections, shoes, bags and accessories. We design all our gorgeous prints in-house, and embrace bright patterns, bold colors, feminine silhouettes with quirky details. We have a soft spot for a good story and a positive approach. We are here to brighten up wardrobes!
About this role
You will be responsible for managing the product lifecycle from initial concept to final product working closely with Design, Buying and Sales Teams. The ideal person will have solid product development experience, with a technical eye and a commercial mind. You must have direct factory experience and will have developed quality womenswear ranges. You must be sociable, collaborative and love what you do!
As a Senior Product Developer you will be:
- Responsible for developments within the Seasonal collections as well the NOOS collections and Special Make Ups.
- Facilitating key meetings (materials meeting, proto review, fittings, final price meeting, SMS review) and advising on possible improvements of product, quality, and margins.
- Collaborate with overseas mills and factories to identify new fabric and trim- trends and ensure all are briefed on new development requests
- Negotiating prices with Vendors, ensuring margins are maintained for actual order quantities
- Effectively managing the product development cycle and report to manager any negative trends (i.e. cost increases, capacity issues, etc.) with suggested solutions to course correct.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of product techpacks and data by continuously updating the system
- Challenged by going into the small details in order to have better prices, fit and quality.
Identifying issues, clearly communicating the problem internally/externally and offers solutions to course correct in a timely manner.
You will have for this Senior Product Developer:
- Solid experience in Womenswear Product development.
- Fabric and Technical product knowledge.
- Strong critical path management skills
- In-depth understanding of production processes
- Costing knowledge and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple categories working in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic & creative with a strong awareness of trends
- Results orientated, flexible and efficient problem-solving skills
What it’s like to work at FC:
- Entrepreneurial scale-up environment so loads of responsibility, room for innovation and never a dull moment
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing fashion house
- A fabulous head office located right at the canal , in the heart of Amsterdam city center.
- Clothing budget, discount on FC items and unlimited lunch, coffee and snacks.
- A dynamic and vibrant working environment with passionate and highly energetic teams
Excited about what you’re reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now via email@example.com.
International Sales Intern
Do you want to contribute to the international success of Fabienne Chapot? This is your chance to join the Fabienne Chapot team, the fashion brand born and raised in Amsterdam with ready-to-wear collections, shoes, bags and accessories. We design all our gorgeous prints in-house, and embrace bright patterns, bold colours, feminine silhouettes with quirky details. We have a soft spot for a good story and a positive approach.
Fabienne Chapot is being sold in stores in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, England, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, France and Portugal. The international sales team is responsible for Fabienne Chapot’s international growth. We realise this together with partners and distributors who sell our collections in their showrooms. It is our responsibility to ensure that Fabienne Chapot is being represented in the best possible way in its showrooms & eventually in the most beautiful international stores.
As an International Sales Intern you will have a commercial, but also backend related role. Together with the Junior Partner Manager, you will be the international representatives of Fabienne Chapot. You will be working in an enthusiastic, motivated, social & positive team who will teach you everything about sales, relationship management and international expansion of our brand.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting in contact with customers, partners and distributors
- Supporting in various sales projects
- Administrative tasks for international customers and partners (sales reports, visuals)
- Active cooperation with the Junior Partner Manager
- You have affinity with the brand
- A relevant HBO/WO studies, we prefer International Business students/Commercial Economics. International students are more than welcome!
- You have a positive and flexible working attitude
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in another language is a pré
January 2022, as our international selling season is starting in this period. In the beginning of December we will organise an introduction week, it would be appreciated if you could join. Our preference goes out to a minimum internship period of 20 weeks.
Please send a mail to fleur@fabiennechapot with your resume and motivation letter in your very best English!
We’ve got our eyes on you! We are looking for an operations intern at our HQ in Amsterdam.
Fabienne Chapot is a Amsterdam-based fashion brand, named after its founder and CEO. Her collections, containing a ready-to-wear collection, shoes, bags and accessories, are boldly feminine with a mix of eclectic prints, vibrant colours and refined details.
Are you interested in fashion and the supply chain behind it? Then keep on reading! We’re looking for an excellent operations intern to join our incredible team. During the internship, you will be supporting the operations team with their day-to-day activities. In addition, you will get a few of your own assignments to help improve the operations department. The perfect candidate has knowledge of operations, logistics or supply chain management and a passion for fashion. In return, you will get to work with a team of experienced colleagues who will teach you the ins and outs of (retail) fashion logistics.
- Help solving operational issues from our wholesale customers and boutiques
- Supporting the daily stock management of our retail and B2B business
- Support the correct delivery of our full services accounts
- Work closely with the full operations and finance team
- Identify improvement opportunities in the current ways of working
- Cooperate with our distribution centre
- Feeling for operations/supply chain management
- Currently working towards a HBO of WO diploma
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Skilled with MS Office, especially Excel
- Social and a strong communicator
- Available 4-5 days a week for a period of 5/6 months
- Driver’s license
Jan / Feb 2022
E-mail your CV and motivation to: Jeanine@fabiennechapot.com